NEED TO FINANCE YOUR NEXT VEHICLE?
At Pels Auto, we can assist you with your vehicle finance application. We handle all the paperwork for you!
- It’s quick and easy to apply
- Get pre-approved
- Obligation Free
- Same day feedback
No matter how skilled of a driver you are, it’s a good idea to reflect on the basics of traffic safety from time to time just to make sure that you are being careful enough to keep yourself – and other drivers and pedestrians – as safe as possible.
COMMON CAUSES OF ACCIDENTS
- Driving under the influence
- Texting while driving
- Poor maintained unsafe vehicles
- Bad weather conditions
Here Are Another 5 Tips To Help You Drive Safely:
- Stay Alert – Actively pay attention to your actions and those of the drivers around you when you are driving.
- Avoid Assumptions – Don’t make the mistake of assuming that other drivers are going to do or what you think they should do.
- Use Turn Signals – While you can’t depend on others always signaling their intentions when driving, you can certainly control whether or not they have realistic expectations for your actions. Always use your turn signals in advance of making a lane change or turning.
- Buckle Up – Wearing your seat belt is an essential safety tip for drivers. Not only are you more likely to get injured in an accident if you aren’t wearing a seat belt, you can also be fined for failing to do so.
- Follow Traffic Signals – Pay close attention to and obey stop signs and traffic lights.